Data Migration is the process of moving data from one or more sources into a target application or appliance. Data migration should not simply involve moving an enterprise’s data; it should also be an opportunity for evaluating and improving data quality, which can have a critical impact on a large system rollout as well as on the business itself beyond a Go Live event.
- Ensuring that only the right data is loaded and that all the required data is available
- Eliminating costly overruns from duplicate or inaccurate data
- Downplaying the risk associated with moving from a legacy system to a new application
- Achieving the promised and desired return on investment (ROI) for the new application
- Decision making that is accurate because of the integrity of good data
- Data that is immediately actionable from the Go-Live event and beyond
Intellica’s team of data experts uses proven framework and methodology, to manage your data during a large system rollout. We will help you ensure that the quality of your data is improved as you move it from one system to another. This will enhance the ROI of your investment, and also the ability to make better and more effective business decisions. Intellica’s team works with your organization to manage the project, assess the data and understand the applicable business rules, thus ensuring that you “get your data right” from the start.